I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Moze Pray, which is very cool and totally surprised me! Thank you for nominating me! 🙂 I need to keep up with my blogging now don’t I? Buuut I’m newwwww to blogginggg. XD
I replied a week late, but I’m still going to post this either way because I love answering questions and finding others struggling with mental illness, relating to them.
Here are the rules, if you are nominated:
Each nominee must have under 200 followers
Thank and link to the nominating blog
Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
Write a post containing the questions
Include these rules in the post
Here are the ten questions given to me by Moze Pray:
1. What would you like to accomplish with your blog?
I started it for a way to express my feelings to see if it would help me but I also love sharing my experiences in a funny way for others to laugh at because mental illness is already such a struggle why not suffer together with laughter?
2. How often do you post to your blog?
I do not post enough. One reason for this is because I have been switching my medications so my moods have been up and down and up and down and the current one I’m on makes me SUPER tired for at least 10 hours.
3. Do you still read the newspaper?
Haha, no, but when I’m at work and pick up the newspapers people leave at their tables I feel this strong urge to look at it before I throw it away. I think I might start actually. It might be relaxing to lie on the couch, read the paper and drink some coffee. ^~^
4. What’s your stance on fighting stigma regarding mental illness?
I’m still in the process of recovering and figuring out who I am as I had no personality until I started on meds, but at work I am not afraid to tell my closer coworkers about my struggles and they have been VERY supportive. People are surprised when I tell them about being on meds for these problems I have but they are very understanding.
5. What is one place you would like to travel to in the world?
JAPAN. I LOVE anime, manga and just the culture and etiquette. I would be broke no joke though so I need to make a career for myself (I’d like to be my own boss) before I go and have a blast in that wonderful land.
6. Name something odd about yourself that you do.
I have this obsession with chocolate chip cookies. It all started when I was still woozy from my new meds and I was at work about to pass out. I had a tiny panic attack and was crying and my boss sat me down and talked me through it. She came up to me a few minutes later saying, “You know what always makes me happy?! Chocolate. Do you want a chocolate chip cookie?” I whispered, “o-okay..” like a child and she gave me the double chocolate chip one. Every since then I have been obsessed with eating chocolate chip cookies and sometimes it’s all I every want to eat. One day all I had for dinner/lunch were three large varieties of chocolate chip cookies, lol. My boyfriend was like do you want to eat anything else? And like a child I was like “No.” *sticks nose up in air*
7. Do you like photography?
I do but don’t do it often. I recently created an Instagram account and like to take photos of anything I find interesting. I try to find the best angles and lighting for optimal pleasurability of the eye. XP
8. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a dog. She is a mix between what we think is a poodle/schnauzer possibly something else. AKA Schnoodle. Isn’t that cute? °(☌ᴗ☌)°
9. Mac or Windows?
Mac. Though I’m open to knew possibilities. XP
10. Why did you start a blog?
To get my feelings out in some way. I live a lot in my head. There’s a bit too much going on in here so I think to relieve some of the wiry-ness my brain always seems to be on I try to express it through my blog.
Here are my 10 questions for the following nominated blogs:
1. What is one of your favorite movies of all time and why?
2. Do you have a role model or someone you look up to/want to be like wether it be their hard work ethic or their character?
3. Do you play video games or do you like to read?
4. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years?
5. What’s your style of dress [ It can totally be the “lazy” look by the way ;D ]
6. Do you have any weird quirks?
7. If you were alone at home and could put on one song/artist to dance your butt off to who would it be? (If you refuse to dance then who would you listen to as you lie there in silence?)
8. If you could be an animated character who would you choose to be and why?
9. A day in the life of _____. If you could choose to be anybody or anything (yeah it could be a weeping willow if you’d so choose) for a day who/what would it be?
10. What/who keeps you going?
These are the blogs I have nominated:
The Delusion of Happiness
You mean the DSM was written about me?
Queen of the Whirl
Diary of an Unfit ‘Runner’